Legal Troubles? Parry Sound Counselling Can Help!
People often end up in trouble with the law because they have problems that are difficult to solve alone. Seeing a therapist to deal with those problems can help you eliminate the cause and prevent it from happening again.
Parry Sound Counselling can help with:
- Anger Management
- Stress Management
- Substance Use
- Support in Making Life Changes
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to change thinking, behaviour and choices that led to the crime
- Other counselling/therapy topics
Some people end up in a justice program designed to hold them accountable for their crimes. Sanctions can include volunteer work, counselling and paying restitution. Parry Sound Counselling will provide counselling to people who are sanctioned to get help. Ask your Justice Worker if Parry Sound Counselling is right for you!
It can be a condition of Probation to get counselling to help you make changes that will help you stay out of trouble with the law. Parry Sound Counselling can work with your probation officer to ensure that your conditions are met. Talk to your probation officer to find out if this could help you.
People who want to change their lives and who are actively seeking help often present that information to the court in hopes that it can soften the sentence they receive. It may be beneficial to talk to your lawyer to find out if attending counselling could effect your sentence.
Benefits Of Our Justice Services
- No wait list so clients can be seen before their court dates.
- Confirmation of enrollment, an interim report, and a closing report will provided to lawyers, courts, probation or to justice workers.
- Increased confidentiality – no waiting room, no group, no large agency.
Anger Management For Justice Clients
- Clients pay $630 (refer to Fees & Billing) for seven sessions of structured anger management therapy
- Individual therapy program (instead of group)
- Clients will be given handouts, information and worksheets at no additional cost
- Confirmation of enrollment, an interim report, and a closing report will provided to lawyers, courts, probation or to Justice workers.
- **This is not meant for clients who should attend the Partner Assault Response Program.