Fees and Services:
- Single session fee: $125 per 60 minute session.
- Initial Assessment: $150 per 90 minute session.
- Five Hours Package: $500 (Five hours to book as needed. Can include face-to-face, video conference or telephone counseling)
- Seven Hour Package: $630 (Seven hours to book as needed. Can include face-to-face, video conference or telephone counseling)
Fee Reduction Packages:
$500 – 5 sessions
- This package is designed to meet the needs of people who plan to use their employee assistant program or insurance (many cap the funding at $500 per year).
- Brief Therapy has become a popular “best practice” where clients see significant progress within 6-10 sessions. This package aims to provide clients with a “best practice” model at a reasonable cost.
- Clients can schedule all sessions at once if they choose.
- Clients will be given free handouts on the topics related to their therapy/counselling.
- When compared to the single session rate, the 5 hour package saves $125 and the 7 hour package saves $245!
- Packaged hours can be used in 15 minute intervals depending on need. These can be added together or used as needed.
$630 – Criminal Justice Clients
- The package includes the same details as the above package.
- Justice clients can pay for this package in 2 parts if necessary. Half the payment will be due on the first session and half will be due on the third session.
- The package includes a letter of acceptance into the program, an interim report and a letter confirming completion. These can be sent to your lawyer, probation office or Justice Program Staff. Note: Clients must sign consent granting permission to share information.
- This package includes communication with lawyers and probation officers at no additional cost.
- Please refer to the page on Criminal Justice Clients for more information on this service.
Group Therapy Rates:
Group rates are set based on each specific group.
- Credit Card
Clients will be given a receipt immediately when payment is made. The receipt will include a registration number that can be used when claiming benefits or insurance.